Friday, April 18, 2008

Traditions

Trying to set a tradition so the kids have something to look forward to. For us, it's Pizza Night Fridays. Now, we have started making our entire pizza from scratch. Needless to say, we have our ups and downs with how it's turned out. Last week the pizza got a little brown, all right, black on the bottom. Tonight, although it took longer than usual, it turned out great. Too bad I can't say the same thing for the homemade ice cream. Guess it would help if we planned ahead. Remember, freeze the container. Cold is apparently important in making ice cream. So next week starts a new tradition. Pizza and Ice Cream Night Friday. At least that's my hope. Traditions aren't quite the same when they implode on you. Hope all your traditions are good ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to come up with traditions. It's really important to set within families. I think since cooking could never be mine unless it is majoring in the art of burning whatever you cook, then I would say I would stick to the tradition of eating dinner and a movie for hanging out fu ntime. That has been a tradition for my kids and I ever since my daughter was old enough to watch a movie.