Saturday, July 19, 2008

Positive Side

On the plus side, I am now having some undivided attention with my daughter. Because I can't leave her at her grandparents she now comes everywhere with me. I heard her in trouble again because she was looking at stuff in the driveway and rearranging things. (They were having a garage sale). I gathered up my purse and bundled her into the car and off we went. Took her to the mall and we spent about 3 hours together. She was sweet and as good as can be. We ate pizza and I even got her an ice cream cone. So, her grandparents' loss is totally her gain (and mine too). We had so much fun together. Earlier I had let her ride her bike across the street to the park, so today we had lots of one-on-one time. And she totally thrives on it. My son would rather hang out here and be doted on. As he is older and quieter he is the doted on favorite. But with Sarah having her own attention, even if it is from her mom, she is coming into her own. Good for her, she deserves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented because I truly have NOTHING good to say about this. I am super upset that Sarah is treated this way. It's outrageous! I should go... needless to say I keep telling myself that if I cannot say anything nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. At this point, I'm going to end up mute! Argh!