Wednesday, October 1, 2008

America's Got Talent

Well, I just finished watching the finale of America's Got Talent and am so disappointed. I personally have nothing against the season's winner, but opera is just not my thing. I don't know how someone can sustain an audience in Vegas while singing opera. Eli, the runner up, has not only the voice, but plays piano as well. But the biggest disappointment was the #3 contestant. Nothing But Stringz was by far the most talented. These are 2 talented young people who play violins. But they play violins with an attitude. On top of that, they write their own music. These two guys could have gone in an entirely different direction with their lives, but they poured their talent into their music. I think their mother is to be congratulated. She did a great job with those two kids. I hope Eli and Nothin' but Stringz get agents. I'd hate to hear the end of those two acts. They are extremely talented. Look them up on youtube. You'll be amazed at their talent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People who get that kind of exposure normally do get discovered as they say. I am a big fan of the opera so no comment there. :)

Sherry said...

Go figure, opera huh? Never would have pegged you as an opera person. If I can't understand the words I'm not interested. But then again I can make up my own words and nobody around me would no the difference.