Thursday, October 23, 2008

Are You Kidding Me???

Ok, so my husband is a tv addict. So we watch not only a lot of tv, but lots and lots of commercials. There are two that drive me insane. One is where a woman is talking to the female symbol on the bathroom door. Excuse me, but if you are talking to the outline of a woman, you have a lot more problems than some bladder control issues.... The other is for some sort of deodorant. It shows a woman trying to avoid white marks on her "little black dress". One way of avoiding those telltale signs is to dive from a high rise building head first into her dress. Or the other way is to use this deodorant. As the woman is pitching, face first, downward into her dress, the words "don't try this at home" appears. Hello, do you think any sane woman would do this???? Give me a break. I am really hoping that women, worldwide, have a lot more brain cells than that. Right now, those two commercials, aside from the typical political ones, are driving me crazy. Give the women of the world a few more brain cells.... the political ones, well, that's a whole other blog....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... my brain is pretty fried so actually being able to visualize such a commercial is interesting. You know I barely watch any tv so this is actually entertaining.... :)