Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baking

Yeah, I got to bake cookies today!! If anything can cheer me up, it's cookies. Well, not really cookies, but the dough. The weather has been bad, my mood has been down, so what else is there but baking?? Oatmeal cookies were Monday, yesterday were Banana Nut Muffins and Orange Walnut Breat (now those two were for my mother who can't eat anything with flour) and today it's Chocolate Chip. Realizing how much baking I've done makes me go "no wonder you're not losing weight", except 1/2 wasn't mine and was given away, the oatmeal was for my husband, and the chocolate chip was for my son and me. Now you all know why I don't bake that often. Cookies, since no one seemed to want to get me a cake to drown my sorrows in....oh well, not that I need it anyway. Back to the oven..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah baking to me translates to "explosion". Cookies! Cookies! You made cookies! Oh I hate being so far away.... ugh! I'm sure they were really good... I still miss your jello and that's just jello. :) Well if it wasn't jello - it was some colorful thing in your fridge (I hope it wasn't dip.. I don't think it was).. but then again.. anyway, well, please do eat like 8 pieces for me. Lol.