Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Girlie Girl

My two year old has turned into a girlie girl. She was not into dresses and well, girlie stuff. Boy, has that changed! I used to have to practically sit on her to get her into a dress. She would scream, "I do not like that!!" as I am dressing her. Neighbors ran for cover...lol. Now, when we go shopping she goes, "oooh, pretty" when looking for clothes. And she definitely has her own opinions. The one thing she does still hate is having her hair brushed. But with her curly hair, I'm sure it is painful. I tried nail polish the other day, thinking after one swipe she would go, "I do not like that, get it off." Boy was I wrong. I did one nail and she held her hand out for more. Pretty soon I had both of her hands done. And she wasn't done. She wanted the toes too. I had to stall her until the next day because it was her bed time. First thing when she woke up, she held her toes out. "Polish, polish toes." So she now has become a girlie girl. She loves to dress up, hold her baby and now, have her nails and toes done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's super cute! Any pictures? I already started with the nails, hair and make-up bit and well - had to stop myself from going over board. Both Sarah and her cousin are really girlie girls who well, can kick the living junk out of anyone too. My two baby girls. Yeah! :)