Saturday, December 27, 2008

Final Day

Today is my official day at Fossil. No offense, but the happy holidays ended before today. Today, people were cranky and irritable. I am sorry, but I wear a badge that says "visitor". That means I cannot use the the cash registor. I cannot do returns, exchanges or purchases. I would love to help you but I don't work at Macy's. Your yelling at me and screaming at me to find someone to help them does not help the situation. I am limited by the amount of Macy's salespersons who are on the floor as you are. Please do not scream or yell at me. I cannot help you any more than you are. I can call a manager as well as you are. Everyone is hampered by budget cuts. Please stop yelling at me. That being said... I am happy to have earned my first few paychecks in several years....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good lord. You have the patience of a saint. I would have yelled back and more. Grrr... silly people need to get a life. I hope you don't have to go through that again...