Saturday, April 11, 2009

Clarifying

Life.... I totally wish I knew what to do. I am so glad hubby doesn't remember I have a blog...
He has become very controlling lately.. monitoring my emails, cell phone calls, etc. Fortunately, I have been able to have some back door accounts...
Mexicans are another breed entirely My friend, Alice, and I have compared notes and we have come to the realization that Mexican males are possessive, short-tempered, and easily aggravated. That's the short version....
My hubby now monitors my calls, emails, etc. I don't want to think it's because he's insecure. I just feel he's bored. Mexican males are ultra macho. So when they are not working they seem to the the other extreme -insecure.
fyi--- that drives my crazy.....
I don't need someone looking over my shoulder every time I get an email, phone call or text. I am a fully functioning adult and can manage my own stuff just fine thank you very much.


So, my dear sister, you may realize why I am not realizing my quota...lol. I've aggravated.....

No comments: