Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Business Trip

I went on my first ever business trip. I went to a trade show in Anaheim. The show started on Friday morning and lasted through Sunday. My boss was there until Friday afternoon then she left to go to another trade show in Chicago. Once my boss left I had a lot of fun. We "rented" space from another exhibitor and they were so much fun. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the traffic. There were so many cars it took an hour to drive a couple blocks. I would definitely do a trade show again (as long as my boss doesn't come). She is just a nervous person and tries to manage everyone - including those who don't work for her. I made a few contacts who want to work with me (not her), so we'll see how it goes.... Sales all go into one place anyway, so no worries.

No comments: