Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Waves

I seem to have blogging inspirations in waves.... Not so much in batches of ideas, but in times it makes sense to post ideas. I have been swamped in life. Yes, I left my job... the woman was totally insane. I loved her product, but she was crazy. She had never had an employee before and it totally showed. I loved the product.... but she was crazy... I can't emphasize that enough... There were too many instances to recount. I wish it could have been different, but she was nuts. I should have figured when she hired me, but wanted to pay me as a contractor to save on payroll taxes. I'll leave it at that.... there were hundreds of issues. I loved the trade show experience, but hated the nickel and diming of the trip. It's hard to explain. We rented a kitchen for $100+ (we were trying to beat $150), and when it came time to pay "I only have $50". This happened over and over on numerous occasions. So, when it came time to get reimbused for the trip, there wasn't any money. And I was wayyy under budget. So, even though I am no longer working, I am in school full time... yeah, I'm swamped!!! I also am helping hubby with his classes as well as being his typist. Yesterday I had my day planned out and it went out the window. He had homework due that he didn't remember, or know about, so I had to help him and didn't even start my work until 3:00.... yeah... no stress. So, while I am blogging in my head, I don't always have access to a computer to put it in writing... Soon, this will all be over!

No comments: