Monday, March 7, 2011

Issues

Facebook is supposed to be a positive right??? Guess not!!! I am on my FB account and my niece posts something that is aimed at her uncle (hubby). I call him to explain that what he tells his mother in privacy isn't so private. He had had a personal conversation with his mother this morning and as of this evening, his niece was posting about it. There is no privacy in family especially when Facebook is involved. She was ranting and I am trying to explain there is a backstory... Why am I involved at all. I am now having panic attacks and don't need the additional stress. Yes, I have now grown into full blown anxiety/panic attacks. On the plus side, I have lost 4 pounds in a week. While I want the weight loss to continue, I could use a little less stress in my life!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FB can be scary sometimes with that stuff. You can control what you post but not what others post. Boy oh Boy!

Yen Ebalan said...

I seldom post a status or check FB because I don't like some people's behaviour. They sometimes forget the meaning of privacy and things such as this should be confined and solved within the family.

Anonymous said...

~*Cheers*~... for loosing weight!!! And FaceBook has become a place where I only connect with stranger because it's become too lacks with those we know, where they no longer speak before they speak, or the only activity is of teenagers... it'll die like MySpace has

XOXO Dr. Kay Elizabeth said...

I think people think of facebook as their private journal/diary when it is not. I am so sorry that you had to endure that. You all should probably talk to her to let her know how posting such hurtful and intimate things on a public profile via the internet can be harmful to the individuals included and how privacy and confidentiality should be respected.

Also congratulations on your weight loss :)

Anonymous said...

thank for inform...
if you are pleased, visit to my blog on http://newssomething.blogspot.com/
Here inform a lot of things useful to you about anything

hapi said...

Hi Sherry, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog