Thursday, August 25, 2011

School

Why is public school so difficult for my family??? I have fought the public school system on my son's behalf for years. He is a definite overachiever that they don't know what to do with. My daughter is entirely opposite. I am having a difficult time just enrolling her. School starts on Monday, a whopping 4 1/2 days away;. Will she start then? Um.... NO!!! It took 6 weeks to get her medical exam scheduled. Her tb test is on Monday (the day school actually starts). The reading / medical exam is not until Wednesday. I went to the school and they are at 100% capacity as of now. They said things are still in a state of flux so "you never know." Oh yeah - hmmmm, let's not forget the lack of the proof of residency. This really hurts my brain! My son's issues are challenging, but those I can address. My daughter's is just a waiting game!

No comments: