Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Too Close

My hubby hasn't worked in about a week and a half. Last week he hadn't scheduled work, and when our original plans fell through he took the week off because he wasn't feeling well. That rolled into this week. Kids had a dentist appointment yesterday so he didn't work so I could have the car (or that was his reasoning). He was finally supposed to go back today!!! Or not... :( I heard him make arrangements, but when he called last night to confirm, the homeowner had scheduled an appointment instead. He gets to run a whopping 3 errands this afternoon, which is meeting that homeowner and looking at two other jobs. I really need him to go back to room, because this 12x12 room is way too small with 4 of us in it. I need more space... Even my son keeps asking when he is going to go out. He does have work scheduled for all of next week!! Except on Monday I want him to go to SoCal for a job test. He needs a regular job and he qualifies and so is scheduled to go and take a test. I want him to go, but am waiting to see if it is a family thing or not. It would be good to get out of the house; however, the kennel is full and we have no one to watch the dog. In addition, my son starts school on Monday, so this would be challenging.

No comments: