Saturday, August 21, 2010

Upcoming Semester

So, the next semester starts in 10 days or so. I have a full load and then some. I have Intro to Hospitality Management, which is my only in person class. Hopefully, I can pull this one off. I have Accounting 1B, which is the second semester to my last one. I have Quickbooks, which I am really hoping will help me on a practical level, as I have that on my computer to run my husband's business. QB and Acctg are my only classes for my major. I was able to push out others during the summer session. For my general ed, I have English Composition and American Government as well as Library Science. So, currently, I have 16 units. I am waitlisted for 2 psychology classes. Each are 3 units. I could potentially carry 22 units as well as help my son, who is entering high school, and then work with my daughter, who just missed kindergarten. Life, as I know it, just turned upside down!!! I must be totally insane! On the up side - with 16 units (after this semester) I could have my AA by next May!!!! Long overdue, but I totally made up for lost time! Next stop - my Bachelors!

No comments: