Friday, December 17, 2010

Forgot....

This has been a bad year for the kids and their pets... we are now down to zero cats. Since I was 5, that has never happened.... Our bird was found dead at the bottom of his cage by my son (and he was devastated). That same weekend, my son's fish tank was decimated. He lost his frog, his fish, etc. He is down two (I think) two live animals in his tank... one fish and a snail. My daughter has a cat fish and a snail in her tank. It was a really bad weekend.... I am trying to treat it as a positive, as only a mother can do, in saying that it will be easier to move with only a few fish (whatever) to transport... Reality is we are down to just the dog. Lady is a great dog, but so much is riding on her I feel bad for her. She is the only surviving (furry) creature we have left. Lady, I love you, and by the way you need to life for the next 20+ years so my children don't have issues.... No worries, I'm sure she can do it!

No comments: