Friday, December 17, 2010

It's 1:30

in the morning and I'm still wide awake. I only know of one person who I can relate to at this time, but for some reason that ship has sailed... I totally love my best friend, and wish we c0uld reconnect.. but moving on!! This insomnia thing is something only a few people can relate to. If you are not wide awake in the middle of the morning/late night you have no idea what life is like. I have played Cafe World, Zoo World, Mah jongg tiles, and surfed the internet until nothing appealing came up. I have done school work, mid terms, finals, etc. and still I am awake. I use embedded lights, book lights, etc. to keep my being awake a secret. I have played Nintendo DS, Ipod touch in the darkness to keep my secret. I am a closet insomniac!!! Either I need help or I need to channel my energies!!! I need help!!!

No comments: