Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Need Help

Well, as many of you know I need help on multiple levels. I will settle for input regarding dieting. I followed through and went to the Biggest Loser site and typed in the requested info. Boy was I surprised. I never thought I actually looked like some of the women who are on the show, but apparently I am. I need to lose 20-30 pounds to be at a healthy weight. Now I need to come up with a plan. I do like to cook, but don't have a problem cooking healthy if I need to (which I apparently do). Exercise is difficult even though we have the treadmill and exercise bike. The problem is it is in our bedroom. Doesn't seem like a problem but it is, especially with a 2 year old. Using them while she is asleep causes her to want to jump on and join in leading to potential injury. Using them while she sleeps is another problem. She naps in our bed and the noise from them will wake her up. I am not a big eater and tend to eat for the first time after 2:00. What will help me to lose the weight I need to be healthy? What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, as someone who actually had a job dealing with nutrition and people gaining and losing weight, I would start with the suggestion that you eat small meals frequently throughout the day. This will regulate your body. The less you eat, the more your body goes into panic mode and starts keeping reserves as much as possible.