Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bangers

I was at the grocery store today looking for tri-tip (yes, I loved it that much) and was wandering through the meat department and lo and behold I stumbled across bangers. Now, I was actually looking for chorizo, but I happened across bangers. Um, if I had to eat that more than once I would be a very unhappy camper. White sausages??? It reminded me way too much of brautwurst and I detest brautwurst. I am hoping that it tastes better than it looks. And if I come across picky by nitpicking on bangers while looking for chorizo, I absolutely cannot get the "real" chorizo down. There is a spiced up pork without all of the extras that chorizo loves to have. Anyway, that's my take on bangers. Please tell me they taste better than they look. And as for the mash - I shudder at the thought...lol

No comments: