Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two Weeks

So... I tell my husband that my parents are expecting us to move out in two weeks, and he looks at me and says "uh huh." Um, you know that means they think we are moving out in 2 weeks. "Yep." Why is it everyone thinks we are moving out in two weeks? My husband, my parents.... Gee, why do I have doubts??? Let's think this out... neither of us have steady jobs, my summer classes won't end for another 4 weeks, and we have no place to move to... Is it just me, or are we not moving in 2 weeks. If you ask my husband, we are. If you ask my parents, we are. Why am I the only one in the dark about this??? Ab has work for about 3 weeks (then there's nothing), well, that's beyond the 2 weeks... my school has 4 official weeks left (again beyond the 2 weeks), and we have nothing else lines up... am I the crazy one or what??? How do I make plans with this kind of info... If I bring up specifics my husband gets angry and irritated. Doesn't want to talk about it. Um, how do I make plans without any info???? I am pulling my hair out and my ulcer is not happy! My parents are dancing thinking we are leaving in 2 weeks. This should be interesting!!! The countdown is on as far as they are all concerned (let's not even think about the calendar countdown until the school year starts!!!). I need another drink...lol

No comments: