Saturday, June 18, 2011

When?

When did my daughter get so smart? She holds my ipod and looks so innocent. The next thing I realize is she is deleting emails and composing emails. Um, she is 5!!! She has no interest in learning to read, but she can hack into my email account and type, well, gibberish, via my account. Oh, yeah, she can also delete emails. I have about 100 emails that are unallocated to specific folders. Well, now I am down to about 65. Where did they go??? You would have to ask her. I find emails in my "drafts", deleted emails, etc. I know I put a password on for a reason, then I fall for (and I only did this once) I am looking for some game on your ipod.... Um, yeah... Good lord, I am afraid of the bizarre feedback I will get from her texts, facebook entries, unanswered emails that she deleted, etc. A 5 year old is a dangerous person on the loose. And yes, my passcode is now alive and active, and I don't fall for the tears and begging anymore!

No comments: